Sunday, January 4, 2009

JJCrochet, Take 2

I'm on Christmas break and finally have the time to do what my friends, professors, and other business owners have been telling me to do for the longest time. Start a blog. Even though terms like "social networking", "internet boom", and "marketing tool" have been been thrown at me for months, I've never actually taken the plunge and maintained my own blog. My wonderful ex-webdesigner friend started one for me a few years ago, but it never caught on. Well, that was the old Jayna and the old JJCrochet- things are going to change. It's a new year for JJCrochet and that new year includes blogging!

I will use this blog to post updates about my crochet happenings, personal and JJCrochet. Included under that heading will be free crochet patterns, new patterns I've designed to sell, updates on JJCrochet and craft shows, Etsy, useful crochet sites I find online, and possibly some stitch tutorials. I know, sounds exciting, right? Haha.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment